Monday, August 20, 2012

Canopy Has Arrived

The play canopy has arrived at the studio (along with some other great props which I will be sharing soon).  Ana and I spent some time trying it out.  It was great fun, but it's going to be even more fun with lots of little hands to hold the handles and make it really fly high!

colorful parachute

Playing with the parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

parachute music prop

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. continuously i used to read smaller content which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading now.



    my homepage - anniversary gifts for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I thought it was really enlightening. I appreciate you taking the
    time and effort to put this content together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too
    much time both reading and posting comments. But so
    what, it was still worth it!

    My page; 50Th Anniversary Gifts

    ReplyDelete