Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Welcome Rhythm of the Home Readers!

Welcome to readers stopping by from Rhythm of the Home!  It's so nice to have you.

I love making connections with those who share similar interests, so I hope that you'll follow and then comment so that I can follow you back.   My site includes fun musical activities and projects that you can have fun introducing to your family!

I want to suggest some other posts that I think you might like:
 If you haven't read my Rhythm of the Home article, Across the Generations: Fostering Inter-generational Relationships, please check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a wonderful blog, I look forward to reading more. I hope you can stop by and say hello, I'm hosting a giveaway that I would love you to join :)

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete