Lewis Music Studio is seeking energetic, motivated, enthusiastic candidates to teach private music lessons and group classes for students of all ages. Use your passion for music to make a difference!
About Lewis Music Studio
Founded in 2001, Lewis Music Studio has been providing quality music instruction in a fun and supportive atmosphere. We believe that learning music is beneficial to all students, regardless of age or ability. Classes and lessons are custom tailored to meet the needs of the students.
- · Earn $12 for each half hour private lesson and $15 for each half hour class taught ($7 while in training).
- · Studio policy assures that the teacher is paid in the case of last minute cancelation.
- · Lessons may take place at our South Fayette location or in students’ homes.
- · Teachers work as an independent contractor.
- · Schedule is decided by the individual teacher.
- · Invoicing, advertising, and recruiting are taken care of by Lewis Music Studio.
- · Training and lesson plans will be provided for group classes.
- · Qualified teachers may teach both group classes and private lessons.
- · Clearances are required.
Immediate openings for:
- · Preschool /Toddler Group Music Class Teacher
- · Preschool Group Piano Teacher
- · Voice/Musical Theatre
- · Private Lesson Teacher:
- o Piano
o Cello/String Bass
o Other Instruments are a possibility as well.
Email a cover letter and resume’ to email@example.com.